10 healthy benefits for practicing sex
There are many benefits to fucking as heartless and wild, but you would never have imagined how much it helps your health.
In this article we give you 10 reasons / benefits for which you have to practice sex every day.
1. It helps keep the immune system active. Sexually active people take fewer days if they are sick. People who have sex have higher levels than their bodies defend against germs, viruses and other intruders.
2. Increase your libido. Longing for a more lively sex life? "Having sex will improve encounters and improve your libido." For women, having sex increases vaginal lubrication, blood flow and elasticity, she says, all of which makes sex feel better and helps you desire more.
3. It improves the control of the bladder of women. A strong pelvic floor is important to avoid incontinence. Good sex is like a workout for the pelvic floor muscles. When you have an orgasm, it causes contractions in those muscles, which strengthens them, and you do not know what they can do while you are penetrating them ...
4. Decrease blood pressure. The research suggests a relationship between sex and lower blood pressure.
5. Count as an exercise. Sex is a very good way to exercise. Sex uses about five calories per minute, four calories more than watching television.
6. Reduce the risk of heart attack. A good sex life is good for your heart. In addition to being an excellent way to increase your heart rate, sex helps keep your estrogen and testosterone levels in balance.
7. Decrease pain. Before reaching an aspirin, try an orgasm, as it can block pain.
Do you know that stimulation without orgasm can also do the trick? It has been studied that vaginal stimulation can block chronic pain in the back and legs, and many women have told us that genital self-stimulation can reduce menstrual cramps, arthritic pain and, in some cases, even headaches.
8. It can make prostate cancer less likely. Going by taste can help prevent prostate cancer. Men who ejaculated frequently (at least 21 times a month) were less likely to develop prostate cancer, although there are many more risks that affect this type of disease.
9. Improve sleep. You can fall asleep faster after sex, and for good reason, but ... What is it? After orgasm, the hormone prolactin is released, which is responsible for feelings of relaxation and drowsiness.
10. Relieve stress. Being close to your partner can relieve stress and anxiety. A study states that embracing and touching releases the hormone of natural goods, and with it the release of all kinds of negative sensation.